The past couple of weeks since my last update have been interesting. I've:
- Created a C++ project that modifies the hosts file to block ads
- Caught a few bugs in SQLite++
- Updated the SQLite++ page example with the current state of the library
- Updated the NO GAPPS guides: fixed some broken links, added a downloads page containing links to all of my downloadable Android zips.
- Changed the theme of this blog to my forked Darkroad theme to match my other blog. This was because, though the terminal look was cool, I honestly found it annoying after a while. Most formatting didn't actually happen. Instead, it left the markdown syntax in place. This also means that, if I have anything to fix on this theme, it gets added to both sites at once. Woo!